ARMCO PARK POOL IS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON OF 2023
June 3-August 20, 2023 (weather permitting)
Monday & Tuesday: 12:00PM-5:00PM
- Ages 2 and under: Free of charge
Ages 3-64: $7.00 per person, per day
Ages 65+: Free of charge
- Family (includes up to 4 members residing in the same household.)
$20 per family per day
Season Pool Pass
- Individual: $37
- Family: $84 (includes up to 4 members residing in the same household.)
$25 for each additional family member
- No discounts on daily rate or season pass for YMCA members.
- BAEA members and their children/grandchildren are free with a valid 2023 BAEA Membership Card and are required to sign a log. Please contact your BAEA representative with questions.
Group Swim Lessons
4 weeks, 8 classes | July 10th-August 2nd
Preschool Ages 3-5
- Monday & Wednesday, 10:30AM-11:00AM
Youth Ages 6 years and older
- Monday & Wednesday, 11:15AM-11:45AM
Rent the pool out for your special event, or just for fun!
- Up to 25 swimmers
- Available on Saturdays, 7:00PM-9:00PM and Sundays, 5:00PM-7:00PM
Rentals are available beginning June 17th and end August 13th. No make-up dates due to inclement weather.
All rental requests must go through Yancy Sannan (email@example.com)
Youth Aquatic Safety Initiative
Aquatic safety at our pools is our first priority. All children ages 12 years and younger must participate in a swimming skills assessment and will be provided a colored wristband based on their swimming ability. Red bands are restricted to shallow water and the splash pad and require adult reach supervision in the water at all times. Swim test may be completed at the Butler Y, Rose E. Schneider Family Y or ARMCO Park. Members who are currently tested for green band level at Butler Y or Rose E. Schneider Family Y do not have to retest. Please inquire at the poolhouse with questions.
Have questions? Complete details are available on our Test.Mark.Protect page.
Inclement Weather/Pool Closing Policy
- ARMCO Park Pool may close due to inclement weather. The Pool staff will clear the pool area at the first sound of thunder. If the pool stays closed for 1 hour or more, the pool may remain closed for the remainder of the day. If the pool remains closed, no refunds will be issued. ARMCO Park Pool and the Butler County Family YMCA have a no-refund policy in effect for all programs, passes and daily admissions. No refunds will be made on the purchase of any pool membership, or on daily admissions.
- ARMCO Park Pool may also close, or fail to open, if the outdoor temperature is at 70 degrees or below. If attendance drops below 10 patrons, ARMCO Park Pool may close.
- The Pool hours may vary due to scheduled special events.
Have questions? Reach out to the Aquatics Director, Yancy Sannan, at firstname.lastname@example.org.